The Membership Committee is chaired by Sue Holland (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Committee sustains and builds members and integrates new members into the Friendship Fellowship community.
- Established procedures and ceremonies for readying and accepting new members
- Maintains official record of members and guests
- Provides and greets visitors, prospective members and newcomers
- Arranges for orientations and other activities for new members
- Works with other Committees so that new members are fully integrated into our community.
How to Become a Member
According to our By-laws:
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- We strongly suggest reading our by-laws and become familiar with our structure
- You must sign a membership book
- You have made an identifiable contribution to the Fellowship for financial support
(By-laws, section 2.1, Member: A member is any person at least 16 years of age who is in sympathy with the purpose of this Fellowship and has undertaken to acquire an informed understanding of Unitarian Universalism, has read the Bylaws, has signed the Membership Book, and has made an identifiable contribution for Fellowship financial support.)