The Membership Committee is chaired by Cliff Saylor. The Committee sustains and builds membership and integrates new members into the Friendship Fellowship community.
- Establishes procedures and ceremonies for readying and accepting new members;
- Maintains official record of members and guests;
- Staffs guest desk for Sunday service;
- Provides information to visitors, prospective members, and newcomers;
- Arranges orientation and other activities for new members;
- Coordinates with consulting minister to contact members whose participation is waning;
- Works with other committees to increase membership